Checkpoints in the packaging process of Greek olive oil label
|During the packaging process of certified olive oil, Greece applies strict controls at all stages of production and processing in order to exclude risks threatening the olive oil, and hence the consumers, and to preserve the quality of the products of the country.
|Under special legislation and specified safety regulations, Greece implements multi-stage preventive measures for the protection and monitoring of the olive oil traded in the market, some of which are sample analyses, regular inspections of facilities and product traceability.
The Checkpoints of olive oil are specifically as follows:
- In the Procurement of raw and auxiliary materials and packaging materials
- During the Transportation of raw and auxiliary materials and packaging materials
- Upon Receipt of raw and auxiliary materials and packaging materials
- During Unloading and storage
- During the Preparation of oils (mixing, homogenization, filtration, clarification, polishing)